Friday, July 10, 2009

What we need is transport.


My Battlefoam P.A.C.K. 432 arrived today. WOW what a bag. It was a little pricey at $150, but I'm ever so glad I did it. Lots of storage space. I just went for the standard Space Marine foam package and I have plentiful space to grow. The foam is perfect; just rigid enough to provide amble protection but not such that it would damage the miniatures. It came with three thin sheets of foam, perfect for covering each tray. Everything fit wonderfully and I've already packed my templates and dice... just need to finish my army. Getting close though... getting close.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to order a carry pack, however I did just recieve my foam inserts recently. Been using them with one of my large suitcases.

Over all the foam is pretty good, but I'm a bit let down honestly. Being a CSM player, the standard troop slots are a bit too small for my liking. Same can go for the Terminator slots as well.... I had two Termies loose arms today when I pulled 'em from their foam. Part of the problem probably stems from the excess glue that is blatantly visible at the bottom of every foam holder. I'm thinking my Marines are getting caught in that more than in a too tight foam space....

For basic troops though, I honestly do preffer the basic GW foam inserts.