Monday, July 6, 2009

Two more done!

So I've completed those two marines for my Command Squad. They ended up looking very nice indeed. I need to work on how I shadow white. That's possibly the hardest mixing I've had to do. I think I ended up with just too much blue in there. It looks a little too shocking in the photos but in real life it looks better. This Command Squad is going to be fancy. Very fancy indeed. I'm going to start working on my extra scout squad. I want to try out some magnetization on them and see how they look. My goal is to make a very fexible group of five, all with changable weapons. I'll let you know how that comes out. In the meantime, here's some more pics:

No comments: