Friday, July 15, 2011

Firestorm Armada: Aquan Update

Aquan Prime Beginnings

So a little update. I finally had some free time to actually get some painting in. After my previous paint tests, I was a little nervous, but after putting the paint to the model, I'm more convinced than ever that I made the right choice. Looks good. I ran my airbrush at a lower pressure than normal. This allowed a lot more control, and the paint didn't dry up in the nozzle so fast. Soon I'll set aside some more time for painting and get some more color variation on these models. I think they'll come out pretty snazzy, and certainly very different looking from my Dindrenzi. Here are a few more pics:

No comments: