Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can you hear the distant thumbing of Koptas?


     Here is a quick shot of my Deff Koptas all ready for priming. I should have a few more ready for assembly in the future, but these six will be enough to fill out my 1850 point list. I'll be running them in two squads of three. I've really tried my best to make these six Koptas as different from one another as possible. As these are the last units for this army, I have a large selection of bits to throw around. I dug through some other random odds and ends and used those for the bases. Hopefully these will be properly interesting to look at.

     I didn't have a chance to get any 40K games in this last weekend as my wife graduated from college. Her parents and god parents came into town and we had a great few days of celebration and fun. It was  a ton of fun, but now I must focus back in on my army and get these Orks finished up. I had a goal of attempting to finish my Blood Angels variant of my Space Marine army before I return home on vacation, but I don't think that's going to happen. I would need to complete five Honour Guards, a magnetized Captain, and at least two Sanguinary Priests. Though that's not outside the realm of reality, I think I'd maybe end up rushing the job just a little too much. We'll see, I suppose. Depends on these Koptas.

     Stay tuned for the Blood Angels variant project, I promise there will be some truly interesting models and paint jobs. Until then, here are a few more closer shots of the Koptas, enjoy:

No comments: