Thursday, April 8, 2010

'Os Da Boss?


     He's done! This represents a true mile-marker for me. This is my first Forge World model that I've purchased, assembled, and painted. I'm completely thrilled that it came out as well as it did. His little squig partner looks like he's enjoying the ride back there, so I think that was a proper addition to the model. I've actually decided NOT to glue the Warboss down. This is mainly because I painted quite a lot of detail on his chest, and I'd hate to just leave it covered up forever. I've got eight lootas sitting there to be painted next, but I think I'm going to take a small break from just straight unit painting and try adding a little flavor to my army along the lines of a nice barrel of fungus beer to ride in the back of the Trukk. I'll take some time to start assembling the Deff Dread just a bit, getting a feel for the model.

     That's all I got for now. I'm looking forward to putting this bad boy on the table. Here are some detail shots and some nice size comparison shots:



No comments: