Monday, May 9, 2016

Oh So Fancy Order Sergeant

Another One Down
     Progress! As yet another week passes, I have another figure done. While I took the week (not solid) to complete this figure, I did show him some extra love.  With his slick and dynamic pose, cool and unique helmet,  and bad ass looking rifle, how could I not?  I am beginning to get my eye in on these Infinity models.  The fine details are and conventions are all foreign to me, but after three models completed, I think I understand what I'm looking at and how I want to paint the different bits of the model.
What's Next?
     Still four models remain from my Infinity stuff.  Once these are complete it will be time to return to the Sisters of Battle.  I must admit that my time away from the hobby is at least partially because of the Sisters.  Painting those old metal models in bulk is like a long roam across a parched featureless desert with endless dunes seeming to repeat forever off beyond the horizon.  I must charge on and find the end to the sands, perhaps these Infinity models were just the oasis I needed.
Here are some additional pictures of the completed Order Sergeant:

No comments: