Aquan Prime Beginnings
So a little update. I finally had some free time to actually get some painting in. After my previous paint tests, I was a little nervous, but after putting the paint to the model, I'm more convinced than ever that I made the right choice. Looks good. I ran my airbrush at a lower pressure than normal. This allowed a lot more control, and the paint didn't dry up in the nozzle so fast. Soon I'll set aside some more time for painting and get some more color variation on these models. I think they'll come out pretty snazzy, and certainly very different looking from my Dindrenzi. Here are a few more pics:
Your guide to the best hobby Prime Day deals 2026
-
It's that time of year again: Amazon Prime Day 2026 is live, and we've
sifted through hundreds of offers to find the deals actually worth your
hobby budg...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment