Wow! It's dusty in here!
I've been... busy, and depressed and all that made me not want to paint. I'm over all that sissy crap now. I've pulled my big-boy pants up and I'm back in the saddle! YEE-HAW!
Oh yeah and I'm streaming right now. I've got big plans coming. Stay tuned!
UPDATE: Stream is offline as of 2300 EST. I'll be back tomorrow so check back!
Building a Sector Munitorum: my new 40k terrain collection begins
-
Witness the start of my new Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy terrain
collection, a Sector Munitorum built around the terrain pieces from the 40k
starter...
19 hours ago
2 comments:
Welcome back dude, I just did a big manning-up session as well and decided to get cracking again.
Can't wait to see what you'll be working on next.
Hey Red! It's insanely cool to have received a message from you so soon after posting! It's like coming home! Cheers!
Post a Comment